Monday, January 14, 2013

Conclusions of Drought Project

Conclusions

My natural disaster is drought, this natural disaster is cause by the low rainfall. In my research I find the South Africa have long time with drought, the rainfall of South Africa is very low. The drought have many negative effect for a country. For example, the people live in the South Africa without the water and they can not grow up anything. The food become expensive, Over time people will move to other land, many people have no money to buy food, and they will die by hunger. My first evidence is supports my theory,because it show that the Africa is very dry, the rainfall most are -4 in Africa. My second evidence is supports my theory because the data show the red area with low rainfall and it is very dry. If this pattern continues for the next 100 years, the whole people of Africa must move to the other area. Because right now the drought of Africa is very serious, if people can not stop this, the whole Africa will be drought if the rainfall still low on the next 100 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment